Engineer Profile: Bill Sellar
Bill has been working behind the scenes as an Assistant Mastering Engineer here at SAM since 2014, recently earning a first class degree in Audio and Music Production and the AMS Neve Prize for excellence (2018). Having already assisted on a number of large commercial projects (including; Imogen Heap – Harry Potter and the Cursed Child in Four Contemporary Suites, Afrocelt Soundsystem – Flight, Alice Thompson – Solo Piano Two, and many more). We are now happy to announce that he will now be taking clients here at Super Audio Mastering.
As a new Mastering Engineer we are offering temporary introductory rates, allowing you to get the same great sound and meticulous attention to detail we are known for, for a discounted rate. When specifically hiring Bill, we will be offering a very slightly more than 25% discount meaning you can get a world class master that has been quality assured by Simon, for £55 (ex VAT). This offer won’t be around forever, so claim it while you can.
If you would like more information or are interested in discussing a project please feel free to get in touch with Simon or Bill using one of the emails below.
- SPL MMC-1 Mastering Console
- Manley Slam Compressor/Limiter
- Avalon AD2022 Equalisation
- Millennia TCL-2 Twincom Compressor
- Thermionic Culture The Phoenix Compressor
- Maselec MEA-2 Equalisation
- Maselec MTC-2 Transfer Console
- Maselec MPL-2 Limiter
- A/D D/A Conversion by DCS, Meitner and Manley
- Waves L2 Limiter
- ATR-102 w/Aria Discreet Class A Reference Series Elecs-1/2″ & 1/4″
- Studer A80 RC 1/2″ & 1/4″
- Sony APR-5000 1/4″
- TC Electronic System 6000
- Large array of digital tools and Plugins
What We Deliver:
- Uncompromising Quality
- World Class Audio
- Meticulous Attention to Detail
- Multiple versions for you to choose from.
- Multiple resolution masters (by request, may incur fee)
Get In Touch For More Information or Submit Your Tracks Below