Engineer Profile: Bill Sellar
Bill has been working behind the scenes as an Assistant Mastering Engineer here at SAM since 2014. With a first class degree in Audio and Music Production, 13 years varying experience in Music Production and the AMS Neve Prize for excellence (2018) Bill brings a deep understanding of modern music production methods, digital processing and digital format preparation.
Having already assisted on a number of large commercial projects (including; Imogen Heap – Harry Potter and the Cursed Child in Four Contemporary Suites, Afrocelt Soundsystem – Flight, Alice Thompson – Solo Piano Two, and many more). We are now happy to announce that he will now be taking clients here at Super Audio Mastering.
Simon and Bill work together on most projects, creating a double level of objective analysis that comes from very different sets of experience. Allowing us to offer an incredibly broad set of skills, techniques and equipment, that can be utilised in your music.
If you would like more information or are interested in discussing a project please feel free to get in touch with Simon or Bill using one of the emails below.
- SPL MMC-1 Mastering Console
- Manley Slam Compressor/Limiter
- Avalon AD2022 Equalisation
- Millennia TCL-2 Twincom Compressor
- Thermionic Culture The Phoenix Compressor
- Maselec MEA-2 Equalisation
- Maselec MTC-2 Transfer Console
- Maselec MPL-2 Limiter
- A/D D/A Conversion by DCS, Meitner and Manley
- Waves L2 Limiter
- ATR-102 w/Aria Discreet Class A Reference Series Elecs-1/2″ & 1/4″
- Studer A80 RC 1/2″ & 1/4″
- Sony APR-5000 1/4″
- TC Electronic System 6000
- Large array of digital tools and Plugins
What We Deliver:
- Uncompromising Quality
- World Class Audio
- Meticulous Attention to Detail
- Multiple versions for you to choose from.
- Multiple resolution masters (by request, may incur fee)