Simon Heyworth & Andy Miles are proud to welcome you to Super Audio Mastering.
Established in 2002, SAM is a World Class, state-of-the-art Mastering facility housed in a spacious granite walled Roundhouse in the Dartmoor National Park, Devon, UK.
SAM Masters albums in Stereo and 5.1 Surround for CD, DVD, (DTS/Dolby Digital), Blu-ray & SACD.
- SAM offers unique Mastering packages utilising a
wide range of Class A Analogue and
High Resolution Digital Equipment combined with a seasoned wealth of knowledge.
- Bespoke packages to suit all Mastering needs with Discounted Rates for independent Artists & self-released projects.
- In addition, we also offer an Online Mastering service,
SAM-lite, please click here for more details.
- Complete Technical Project Management for box-sets, including Stereo & 5.1 Audio Mastering plus DVD & Blu-ray Authoring.
- Mastering in Stereo and 5.1 Surround Sound is supported
by Sonic soundBladeHD, Merging Pyramix 6, SonicHD with
full NoNoise and Sonoma DSD DAW for Direct Stream Digital.
- A-D/D-A conversion by DCS, Meitner, Pacific Microsonics
Model 1 and Manley.
- Mixing in 5.1 Surround Sound (from stems or multi-tracks) is supported
by Merging Pyramix 6, Logic Pro 9 and TC
Electronics System 6000 with Stereo
& Surround Dynamics Packages and various specialist plug-ins. Upmixing from Stereo to Surround is supported
by TC ‘Unwrap’ and Penteo Surround.
SAM is an approved Mastered For iTunes facility.
> Click Here to Check out our High Res Page!
> Click Here for High Res DVD/Blu-ray Specialists SO-Audio!
> Click Here for more information on our Studio