Simon Heyworth established his state
of the art Mastering facility in July 2002.
Super Audio Mastering is
housed in a spacious granite walled Roundhouse in an idyllic
location on Dartmoor in Devon (South West-UK).
SAM Masters Albums in Stereo and 5.1 Surround for CD, DVD (DTS/Dolby Digital), Blu-ray & SACD.
For our Mastering Rates brochure please email us here.
> Click Here to Check out our High Res Page!
> Click Here for High Res DVD/Blu-ray Specialists SO-Audio!
SAM is an approved Mastered For iTunes facility.
Please click here for more details on the format.
- The Mastering facilities are based around the MMC-1
Stereo/Multichannel mastering console by SPL.
- There is a wide range of Class A Analogue Equalisers and Compressors.
- A-D/D-A Conversion by DCS, Meitner,
Pacific Microsonics and Manley.
- Analogue Tape Machines include an Ampex
ATR-102 with Aria Electronics as well as Studer
A820 and A80 analogue tape machines.
- Mastering digitally is supported
by Weiss, TC Electronics System 6000 with Stereo
& Surround Dynamics Packages and various specialist plug-ins.
- Stereo to Surround creation is supported
by TC ‘Unwrap’ and Penteo Surround Upmixing.
- Digital Audio Workstations consist of
Pyramix 6, Sonic soundBlade HD, 2 x Sonic HD systems with full NoNoise
plus Sonoma DSD DAW for Direct Stream
> Click Here for more information on our Studio